ÃÂ·Â Product name: Glutathione 99%,Ã¯Â¼Â
ÃÂ·Â CasNo:Â 70-18-8
ÃÂ·Â Molecular Formula:Â C10H17N3O6S
ÃÂ·Â einecs no: 200-725-4
ÃÂ·Â molecular weight: 162.273
ÃÂ·Â synonyms: atomolan
ÃÂ·Â melecular formula: c10h17n3o6s
ÃÂ·Â refractive index: 307.32
ÃÂ·Â boiling point: 182-192ÃÂºc
ÃÂ·Â Appearance:Â white or yellowish powder
ÃÂ·Â PackAge:Â 25kg paper drum Â
ÃÂ·Â Purity:Â 99%
ÃÂ·Â Storage:Â keep sealed and keep from direct light
ÃÂ·Â Application:Â pharmaceuticalÃ£ÂÂfood ingridents Ã¯Â¼ÂCosmetics Â ingriedents
1. To add to the yogurt and baby food, the equivalent of vitamin C, can play a stabilizing agent.
2. In its mix to the surimi to prevent color deepened.
3. Added to pasta, to make manufacturers reduce the time of bread to the original one-half or one third, and serve to strengthen the role of food nutrition and other features.
4. To the meat and cheese and other foods, have enhanced the effect of flavor.
Glutathione can prevent the infiltration of Los tyrosinase in order to achieve the purpose of inhibiting melanin formation. On eliminate wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, shrink pores, lighten pigment, the body has an excellent whitening effect. Glutathione as the main ingredient in cosmetic products in Europe and the United States was welcomed by the decades.
1. Anti-allergy, or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
2. To protect the liver, detoxification, inactivation of hormones, and to promote bile acid metabolism and help absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins digestive tract.
3. Radiation sickness and radiation safety: radiation, radioactive substances or because of leukopenia caused by anticancer drugs and other symptoms can play a protective effect.